Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fun approach to business and allen's new idea

I totally forgot starting a business should be a fun activity. Imaging an idea realizing in reality is usually the motivation for me to run my start-up project. From idea generation to competitive analysis, pricing, cost structure set up all can be built with all kind of creativity. However, the fun elements in business seems to be lacking at the moment.

I don't know when it started, but building the start-up has been giving me a lot of headache recently. I care too much about the systematic approach in idea generation. I focus too much on making sure my thought falls in line with what was taught in the business books that I have read. However, building a start-up cannot lack the intuitive element in it. It should be done impulsively. It should be a lot more fun.

Allen was able to convince me his vision for his idea. We identified two items that we believed are better than the current alternatives. However, our major task now is to learn not just one but two to three programming languages that we never had experience with. Some of them are sophisticated, others are easier but by no means an easy task. It is gonna require a lot of my time and concomitant. Am I going to be able to deliver what is needed for this project?

No comments:

Post a Comment