Gift15.ca is almost complete. Most of the responses I received are positive. Sam and Scott are impressed. Girls said they would like it when receiving one under certain circumstances. Things are going pretty well so far!! One of the final tasks I wanna do is to inject some life into the giftbox. I want people to remember the gift box as say, Dog Lover, rather than a box from gift15.ca. Yardly seems to be the logical choice to be my designer.
Negotiation with Yardly seems to be going smooth. She is being totally open and honest in the entire process. She does seem to have a better (but more costly) idea to build up the image and I'm not entirely sure that is doable at this stage of the business. Nonetheless, discussing with her allows me to see the image development from a different perspective. It doesn't hurt to get some confidence boost too when a designer from Mattel (Barbie's parent company) sees a good market in this business idea.
Now, I'll have to take this business thing off my head and focus at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment